Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh the most wonderful day ever

Today is my best friends birthday! He is my 1 & only, the love of my life, the best thing that's ever happened to me. Just knowing him makes me a better person and without him I wouldn't be who I am today. We don't get to do our usualy family celebration due to bow shooting tonight but Lorie and I will be taking him for Mexican this weekend to celebrate with drinks for sure.

Not much changes around here. Norbert is pretty mellow and remped up to move. Abbie still can't spell to save her life and is very emotional over the move. Drake is developing quite the pre-teen attitude and still my snuggle bear. We have seriously started packing now and looking forward to moving even a small bit this week if the inspection goes well. I have to admit I'm getting pretty nervous...well wait....I've been nervous for about a month thinking we aren't going to make this deadline. I know in reality everything will work out fine but it's in my nature to stress over things I can't control. And I'm really to the point where I just want to be done with it and move on from here. For the first time ever I'm so ready for a new year.

In other news, there is nothing! I'm at a loss of what to write about. Nothing funny has happened lately other than our usual antics. I love my life, my family, and my friends. I love to laugh at all of the rare moments that are truely worth the gut ache afterwards.

Oh wait, 1 more thing. In my constant strive to become the thin me that I know is hiding under all of this fat I have embarked on the Paleo Diet way of live. Day 1 was mostly successful but then I got home and totally bombed trying to figure out what to make for dinner so of course I ended up eating everything I shouldn't. I'm going to try my very best to stick as closely as possible and not stray to far until I can go shopping this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment